Sunday, May 4, 2008

DNase Footprinting

Solid phase DNase I footprinting: quick and versatile

Solid phase DNase I footprinting: quick and versatile. Raphael Sandaltzopoulos and Peter B.Becker*. European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Gene Expression ...
nar.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/22/8/1511.pdf

DNase I Footprinting DNase I Footprinting Title | Overview ...

DNase I Footprinting. Title | Overview | Procedure | Solutions | BioChemicals | Hints | Printable Version. Overview ...
www.koko.gov.my/CocoaBioTech/Protein%20DNA5.html

Springer Protocols: Abstract: DNase i footprinting using PCR ...

Springer Protocols is the largest subscription-based electronic database of reproducible laboratory protocols in the Life and Biomedical Sciences.
www.springerprotocols.com/Abstract/doi/10.1385/0-89603-288-4:379

Springer Protocols: Abstract: DNase I Footprinting

Low C. M. L., Olsen R. K., and Waring M. J. (1984) Sequence preferences in the binding to DNA of triosim A and TANDEM as reported by DNase I footprinting. ...
www.springerprotocols.com/Abstract/doi/10.1385/0-89603-447-X:1

Solid-phase DNase I Footprinting

4 [ 1 9 9 5 ]. 25. CONTENTS. Introduction. Solid-phase techniques have diversified. the repertoire of tools in molecular biology ...
www.roche-applied-science.com/PROD_INF/BIOCHEMI/No.4_95/p25-27.pdf

Footprinting in the 21st century Chromatin preparation and DNase I ...

Footprinting in the 21st century. Chromatin preparation and DNase I treatment. Summary. Cells are spun down, the supernatant removed, the pellet resuspended ...
science.cancerresearchuk.org/sci/chromrep/pdf/footprint.pdf?version=1

Chapter 16: Protease Footprinting (PDF)

INTRODUCTION, 285. Advantages and limitations, 287. Types of proteolysis, 288. Alternative methods, 289. OUTLINE OF PROCEDURE, 290. End labeling, 290 ...
www.proteinsandproteomics.org/content/free/protocols_2/285-312-PI-Ch16.pdf

Biochemistry 611 Nucleic Acids 8-28-07

Biochemistry 611 Nucleic Acids 8-28-07. Chad Wilkerson. Post-doctoral fellow in Kevin Sarge’s lab; Dept. Biochemistry, BBSRB Building; Lab phone 257-7349 ...
www.mc.uky.edu/biochemistry/courses/bch611/2007/wilkerson/Bioch611_8_28_2007.ppt

Other DNase Footprinting Protocols

DNase I Footprinting

DNase I-Primer Extension Footprinting Of Chromatin Assembled On Template DNA

DNaseI Footprint

Footprinting

In-Vitro Footprinting Assays

Mapping DNase-I-Hypersensitive Sites (Subscription Required)

Mapping Protein-Binding Sites On DNA By DNase I Footprinting - Subscription Required

Preparation Of End-Labeled DNA Probes By Conventional Kinase For DNA Footprinting Analysis

DNase I Footprinting

DNaseI Footprinting Assay

Maxam Gilbert Sequencing For DNaseI Footprinting

No comments: